NOTE: Not everyone is sending in their weight loss, which is fine. But to be fair, the winner has to be someone who has consistently reported their results. If you still want to be included, you MUST send your results next week. To be eligible for the prizes, you MUST send your results consistently.
15-Sep
Ace
Amanda
Coll76
Dana
Denise - 1.3%
Erin C - 2.5%
Hoodie - 2.5%
Janice - 4.5%
Jeanette - 0.94%
Joanne
Katelyn - 1.18%
KK
Laura - 1.27%
Lisa - 0%
Liz
Lo
Marci - 4.5%
Marlene
Melanie
Natalie - + 0.8%
Rachel
Running 365
Stacey
Tammy
TammyRunsWV
8 comments:
sounds fair to me. have a great day!
Fair enough. Sorry, missed yesterday. :(
Current weight = 164 = 1.2% loss.
Thanks!
haha, I'm the only one w/ a +
I need to step up my game!
I hope I can maintain 4.5% for next week.. hard after a race. Everyone is doing well, thanks for doing this.
oh sorry thought I commented that I was still just maintaining. Guess that means .7% still. Grr, I'm really working my tush off, not even kidding!
Good going, everyone! Don't let the little .5's, etc. get to ya!
Gah! I can't believe I forgot!
I'm at 3.5% lost, still.
Post a Comment