Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weight Loss Results - Week 2

There are still a lot of people who haven't submitted any results...we still have tons of time left and don't forget I have prizes lined up for the top three winners!!

1-Sep
Ace - 1.18%
Amanda - 0%
Coll76 - 1.35%
Dana - 1.4%
Denise - 0.97%
Erin C - 3.4%
Hoodie - 2.24%
Janice - 1.3%
Jeanette - 0.63%
Joanne - 0.5%
Katelyn - 1.03%
KK
Laura - 0.63%
Liz - 1.4%
Lo
Marci
Marlene - 1.0%
Natalie - 0.0%
Rachel - + 0.96%
Running 365
Stacey
Tammy - 2.1%
TammyRunsWV

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to copy and paste from excel into blogger?? Ugh, this formatting stinks.

Note: Lo -- I emailed you back regarding your percentage loss. Shoot me an email and I'll update with your stats.

8 comments:

TammyRunsWV said...

I am sooo sorry! I am so forgetful.

Marlene said...

Sorry, I'm useless with Excel.

Thanks for the results.

Felice Devine said...

If you find out about the copy/paste thing -- I need to know! It takes me eons to reformat stuff from excel on my blog :-(

Marci said...

hOK -I'm sorry I didn't e-mail in time again, I am down 2.9%. :0)

hoodie said...

I'd also like to know the copy paste thing! My 1/2 marathon schedule is begging to be posted properly!

Julie D said...

Good job, everyone! I am not "playing," per se, but I'm down 1 lb over these past few weeks due to healthier eating. YAY!

RunToTheFinish said...

ok i'm still ticked about my 0 but that's ok... are we reporting total lost or just each week at a time? I need to know because I'm not sure whether to say 0 or...0

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

You have email! I may get brave enough to post pics on my blog :D