I feel like I'm packing everything but the kitchen sink!! I just got done showing Andy where everything is and putting it all in my bag. Now all I have to do tomorrow is get my food ready and *try* to relax.
I'm feeling a little anxious today...wondering if I have everything I need, if the weather is going to cooperate (it's iffy right now...UPDATE: WOO HOO, now they are calling for an isolated thunder storm!!), etc. But on top of the anxiety there is plenty of excitement!! My Crew and Pacers are the best of the best, members of the running club will be coming down to cheer us on, and most importantly, I have the greatest fellow Lone Rangers a person could ask for running along side me on Saturday.
Now before I go gorge myself on brown rice (mmmm, carbo loading), here are some pictures of the Crew shirts and some of what I just packed.
Shirt for KT and Pumpkin
Shirt for The Great El Andyo
Items include:
4 pairs of shoes (changing once, but packing back up in case of rain), sun screen, towels, reflective vests, change of clothes (shorts, shirts, socks, undies...we all know my past), medical stuff, Glide, wind breaker, blah, blah
Less than 48 hours to go kids...I'M SO READY!
30 comments:
You are going to rock it!!! You are so ready and I can't wait to read your race report!
GOOD GOOD GOOD luck!! You will be GREAT!!
wow 4 pairs of shoes!! Ultra running is so foreign to me, you rock!! GOOOOOD luck this weekend!!!!
Wow!!! this seems so overwhelming to me. Just in case you are worried, I am helping you carb load even as I type this :) Good luck and can't wait to see how it goes.
Make sure someone brings a camera!
You are definitely ready! Good luck to you, will be thinking of you for sure!!
Good luck D. You own this.
So excited for you and can't wait to hear about how well it goes...eat a potatoe with lots of salt for me.
Looks like you're super prepared! Good luck, and rock it :D
Good luck!
You will do ammazing, you have trained hard~ I'll be sending good luck vibes, can't wait to read about it!
Hell YES, you are ready!!! Enjoy your brown rice (mmmmmm!), TRY to sleep and get out there tomorrow knowing that you can do it!!!
You are going to do great!! You have trained hard and are ready.
Look at all that stuff!
Try to take it easy today and GOOD LUCK! I will be thinking of you allll day!
Go for it, ultra girl!
Good Luck!
I know you are going to have a great race! All the preparation, all the anxiety, all the excitement...it's finally here. I will be thinking about you every stride. Tell Andy to leave that cell phone on! Love you...go open a can of whoop ass!!!
yeahhhh!! good luck, I hope you just have a ton of fun!
that is a lot of stuff. hope you enjoyed your yummy brown rice. we'll be thinking about you and sending lots of positive thoughts your way! best of luck (you trained so you don't need it!)
Go go go! Sounds like you're pretty much prepared. Can't wait to hear all about it!
SO so so excited!! You're going to rock it!
That is preparation! Good Luck...
You are very organized! Good luck!
Just found your blog. Good luck on your first Ultrs!! Looks like you are more than ready. Have fun!!
Awesome! I have been blog-stalking for a while now and am so excited for you! Good luck.
Good luck!!!!!!
So awesome! SOOO close! You are gonna rock!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!!!! YAYYYYY!
Good luck!
Good luck!
Holly cow you packed a lot! Have an amazing time and good luck!!!
Post a Comment