Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm a Morning Runner

I tried to change up my routine today and run after work. I thought maybe the extra sleep in the morning would make a difference in how tired I've been feeling and possibly give me some more energy. While I did manage to stay awake on the car ride into work this morning (Andy drives us into work, thankfully), I'm not sure it was worth the lousy run I had tonight. I ran 6 miles in my expected time, but I felt terrible doing it. I got cramps, which I never get, my legs were heavy and my breathing was off. I know we all have bad runs from time to time, but I'm chalking this one up to the time of day. I'm just so used to my routine, I can't handle changing it up. But, I will give it one more try and run next week with the club from North Wales Running Company(http://www.northwalesrunningco.com/). Hopefully there will be another rep there and I can score some free stuff!! :-)

Just realized that I'll be running again in 9 hours...it never stops.

No comments: