I ran 14 miles today and the route we took went up the infamous "
Shawmont Hill." The hill is a mile long steady climb, for which the local running club
Shawmont is named after. It was good practice for the hills I'm about to face in New Hampshire this week. Speaking of that, I found out today that if someone gets hurt during
RTB, that we all move up a leg. Since I'm # 1, that means I have the biggest chance to end up doing 4 legs. Hopefully no one gets injured and this won't be an issue. Here's a picture of the team from our meeting last Thursday. We leave in a few days...I can't wait!
1 comment:
If someone gets hurt and you have to move up a leg, just "sprain" an ankle or come down with a "cramp". That's some sound advice!
Post a Comment