Monday, September 22, 2008

Uh oh

Turns out there might be a problem with the team wins from PDR. Apparently not all the results are posted and I think another AARC team might have come in first. But until the result page changes, I'm enjoying the victory!!

Andy and I had off today and aside from a long walk at Valley Green, we did absolutely nothing. It was a very relaxing day. Although I have to say, it killed me to not run today. Several times I considered heading over to run with the club tonight but Andy convinced me to take it easy. I'm scheduled to run 42 miles this week with a long run of only 13. However, I'm changing it up a little and I'm going to run my first 20 miler on Saturday. I can honestly say, I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't take too long so I can squeeze a nap in before we head out to watch the Michigan game!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

You should have come up to see your godson get on the bus for the first time!!!! I fear I will have to retract your super star status.

Unknown said...

Hi Denise,
Wow ... I'm so impressed with all that you are doing. I used to run ... years ago ... so I know how hard it is. Congratulations on your achievements ... and best wishes for your marathon in November.

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

GO BLUE!