I know 7:45 am is an early start time, so here is the info if you're interested in keeping track of the race this weekend.
Comcast SportsNet will air the race locally and FSN will air it nationally. You can check out www.ingphiladelphiadistancerun.com for air dates. Or you can follow my progress with recorded times at the 5K, 10K and 10 mile marks. Go to website I listed and click on the LiveResults bug on the home page during the race.
For anyone who wants to come watch the race in person, here is the course map. It's a great set up in that from one location you can see start, 4 mile mark and the finish. And I love having supporters on the course!
http://www.ingphiladelphiadistancerun.com/Assets/runphilly/pdf/pdr_08_coursemap_color.pdf
3 comments:
Can't I follow you through your blog? Won't you be blogging every couple minutes with updates?
Oh, when did you get the counter?
Oooooh, I like the fancy hit counter. I din't know the race will be televised. You're famous!
Love yur blog, Denise -- I had no idea you were so into running! Keep up the super work!
Nancy
Post a Comment