I'm surprised I did it, but I actually changed my long run this weekend to Sunday and I'm going out tonight! At the last minute, Hanna ruined some plans and an old friend I haven't seen in 8 years is coming into town tonight instead of tomorrow. I think this might be the first Friday night that I've gone out on all summer...actually, it's been longer than that. I'm still getting my long run in, though. Due to Hanna, a few people from the running club were more than willing to hold off on running until Sunday so we're meeting then instead. I'm looking forward to having 2 nights of the weekend without having to 1) go to bed early to be well rested for my long run or 2) being exhausted after having done a long run.
We leave for New Hampshire in exactly one week...I can't wait!!
1 comment:
Wow! I hope you had fun on your well-deserved night out! Luv and hugz.
Post a Comment