There's too much going on lately to keep up with blogging so I'm implementing the Blogging Holiday Shutdown. I'm still running, getting out there in the cold and enjoying every minute of it. I'm so looking forward to my peaceful Christmas morning run!! I hope everyone has a great Holiday. Stay safe and healthy!
Oh, and don't forget today is Festivus. Be sure to air your grievances and conduct feats of strength. We're heading out for our annual Festivus celebration shortly. Starts with a boozy lunch then we watch the Festivus episode and play a Seinfeld game we made up. You go around and each say a Seinfeld character. You can't repeat a character who has already been said and you keep going until you can't come up with a character. You'd be amazed at how many characters are in that show!! I personally like Sue Ellen Mischke, the bra less wonder. ;-)
Here's my schedule for this week:
Mon - 2 mi
Tues - 5 mi (negative split run)
Wed - off
Thurs - 5 mi (negative split run)
Fri - 2 mi
Sat - 11 mi
Sun - off
14 comments:
2 words: Wrangler Rib.
Merry Christmas! I am looking forward to my Christmas morning run as well!
Have a good one!
Sounds good.. See you on the flip side :)
Merry Christmas!!!
Is your feat of strength finding a way to silent the Great El Andyo's butt?
Have a wonderful holiday! See you on the other side of your shutdown.
Enjoy the holidays! See you after shut down.
Merry Christmas! I envy your outdoor runs...we have snow everywhere here and it's just not safe to run outside. I am relegated to treadmill town for the foreseeable future. Ah well...
Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas, Denise! Have fun!
I think we are all a little shut down (65 in my reader this morning!!!)! We all deserve it- have a great holiday Denise :)
Enjoy your blogging break!
Brim over I agree but I about the collection should have more info then it has.
Hope you've enjoyed every minute (and every mile) of the holidays.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment