Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The ABC's of D

Age: 34
Bed Size: Queen (but I wish I had a king)
Chore I hate: Cleaning the toilets (and I'm proud to say I haven't done it since I've lived with Andy!)
Dogs: Grew up with dogs but now I'm partial to cats
Essential start of my day: Brushing my teeth
Favorite color: Purple
Gold or Silver: If it's not platinum I'll settle for white gold
Height: 5'8" and a little more
Instruments I play: None, unless musical toots count (Oh, come on!! We all do it!)
Job title: QA Analyst
Kids: Just of the furry kind…Newman and Lainey


Live: Just outside Philadelphia, PA
Mom's name: Monica

this picture was taken right after one of  many tattoo unveilings. But she's still smiling through the tears.  Sorry for torturing you, mom!!

Nicknames: D (work), Dennis (friends), Sunny D (running buddies), Little Coconut or Biscuit (Andy), Nez (sister and Dad)
Overnight hospital stays: None
Pet peeve: Loud chewers, coffee slurpers, lip smackers
Quote from a movie: "Can't see the line, can you Russ?"
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 2 sisters (I'm the baby)


Time you wake up: 5am (weekends aren't much different)
Underwear: People, it's ok to talk about the skivvies! I'll admit it, I definitely go commando from time to time. But I am wearing them right now.
Vegetable I dislike: Broccoli rabe (that's actually the only one I don't like)
What makes me run late: Nothing. I'm always on time and can't stand to be late. And I can't stand when other people are late. That should probably be listed above under pet peeves.
X-rays I've had done: Knee, foot, dental, elbow
Yummy food I make: Everything I make is yummy; at least that's what Andy tells me.
Zoo favorite animal: Penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have one as a pet.

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Everything I make is yummy; at least that's what Andy tells me....you have a GREAT husband..a smart one! (:
I love posts like this!

Anonymous said...

If I ever meet you I'll be sure not to slurp my coffee

Abby said...

Ha! I've been seeing this post around recently and decided that if I did it, I write the exact same thing for Chores. I hate cleaning the bathroom - and I haven't had to do it since Brent and I moved in together!

Marlene said...

I love all of your nicknames - so cute!

I wish I could get the hubs to clean toilets... well, he will... but not to my standards. :)

TNTcoach Ken said...

What movie????

Felice Devine said...

"Loud chewers, coffee slurpers, lip smackers" these could have gone right along with my gum smackers. Coffee slurping gets me every time!

N.D. said...

5 am on weekends too- yikes!!!

Aron said...

oh man I knew I was forgetting my other favorite animal!!!! THE PENGUINS! <3 love them.

I love knowing how tall other bloggers are... I think that's one of the best parts of meeting someone in person, because its so hard to tell on the blog! Everyone always says I am taller than they think, but I am shorter than you!

joyRuN said...

My brother was slurping his coffee this morning - it made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

Sorry chick - I LOVE broccoli rabe. Much more so than regular broccoli :)

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I totally agree with being on time. Would you believe there is a church I will not go back to because the 1030 service never starts on time. Whats up with that?

Anonymous said...

My favorite color is purple too :) And I want a KING size bed soooo badly!