Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guest Blogging Reggae Style

After I registered for the Reggae marathon I was contaced by their marketing team and site blogger. We went back and forth through email discussing ways to promote the marathon and even had a few telecons.  With my love of Jamaica, and running, I'm up to do whatever I can to help promote this event and more importantly, encourage people to visit the island.  So needless to say, when I was asked to do a guest post for the reggae marathon blog, I jumped at the chance. I would really appreciate it if you could take a second and check out my post here, "Whole Heaven Pie." (I suck at titling blog posts, this was as creative as I could get!!). Feel free to leave a comment over there, I'd love to know what you think!

Here are some of my favorite Jamaica pics from throughout the years...





Stay tuned for a few GIVEAWAYS coming up!!

5 comments:

Abby said...

I read the article - so cool! I love that you reached out to them to help with PR. Sounds like it'll be a fantastic race.

Marlene said...

GORGEOUS! And excellent guest post. I comented over there.

Jeanette said...

Love the pics! Great post on Jamaica!

My Life said...

Ooooh envy! :) I've never been to Jamaica & it looks like you'll have an awesome locale for a run!

Iron Mike said...

Denise!
Such nice pics and very good guest blog. The title fit perfectly.

Great job on the swim assessment also, you are gonna do so well as you cruise through the Tri's.

Oh, and the Stalker story is too crazy (and yet cool)!