In this same spot last year for this picture I was crying so I made sure I looked extra happy this time.
(I also might have been laughing a bit at something else. Can someone say leg warmers?)
Always prepared with a "thumbs up"
I always have at least one "pissed off" pic; I do this especially for you, Andy.
Pain or shock that I did it...probably a little bit of both!
Finally got out for my first run today and unfortunately it didn't go to well. I only made it 7 miles before I had to call it quits. My Achilles was acting up and I'm a little nervous. Nothing as bad as what it was, but I don't want it to get to that point. Have a call into the doc right now and am hoping to nip this in the bud! Have a great weekend!! GIVEAWAY coming on Sunday!!






8 comments:
These are awesome! Were they the professional ones? How did you get them onto your blog?
Great photos!!! Hope that achilles behaves for you
Loving all the determined looks in the those pics. You def had your game face on! :)
Good luck with the achilles. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. I'm decreeing that no one else be allowed in the injured runner's club!!!
Great pictures! Good luck with your Achilles!
wow, great shots :) CONGRATS TO YOU!
The pics are awesome! It shows that you're working, but you don't look bad at all!
FX that your achilles is nothing to worry about!!
great pics!! omg that outfit - yowza!
good luck with the achillies, I am sure it just needs a little extra time but good job for getting it taken care of asap!
Very nice pics!
Rest your achilles. You just did awesome at Shamrock, let your legs heal/repair for a little bit :)
Post a Comment