Sunday, January 31, 2010

Road ID Giveaway!!

The awesome people at Road ID gave me the opportunity to create an identification bracelet and they are also giving one of my lucky readers the chance to create one for themselves!! I ordered a pink one and it's so cute I wore it around the house today...you know, just in case something happened to me and Andy needed to call my Dad to let him know. Before we get to the giveaway, here's some info about Road ID...


  • Road ID manufactures the premier line of identification gear for outdoor athletes so they can be identified in case of emergency or accident.
  • Road ID is designed to give medically trained first responders the information they need to immediately contact family members, access medical information and prevent serious delays in case of injury. The company’s line of customized IDs is an integral part of any active person’s gear and can be worn on the wrist, shoe, ankle or around the neck.
  • Road ID comes in 6 STYLES (the Wrist ID Sport, the Wrist ID Elite, the Shoe ID, the Ankle ID, the Fixx ID (necklace), and the Shoe Pouch ID. Products range in price from U.S. $19.99-$29.99.
Also, be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter where they offer weekly giveaways!!

Do you want a Road ID?? No crazy rules or multiple entries. You just need to be a follower and leave a comment. That's it!! If you're not already a follower, please become one. I'll pick the winner by random number generator next Sunday, Feb. 7th. Good luck!!


81 comments:

Newly and Forever, Tamantha said...

I am a follower and would LOVE one of these! Thanks for the opportuntiy!

Christina said...

This product has been a HUGE HIT for marathon runners-thought I'd share!

http://www.youtube.com/nurichegoodness#p/u/15/OSuplzv56Ys

www.NuricheWell.com

I'd love to get your thoughts!

Keri said...

Great giveaway! I def want one. Everyone should have one of these... Of course I am already a follower

Anna Banana said...

Thanks for the awesome give away! I am a follower and I would love a Road ID!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Sweet giveaway! I am a follower!

Suzy said...

I'm a follower. I'm also a huge fan of Road ID!

Julie D said...

You're on my blog roll! Thanks for hosting this cool giveaway!

RunningFromCancer said...

I am a follower - pick me - pick me.

I definitely want one. I use to be good at keeping info on a plastic holder in my reflection vest. But I got out of the habit of wearing it all the time and took the info out to wash the vest and of course - never put it back.

The Road ID would be great.

thanks

JTC said...

Great giveaway. Good to be safe around your house as well.
I am a follower.

Amber from Girl with the Red Hair said...

I don't have blogger so I'm not a follower but you ARE on my blogroll!

I've been meaning to get myself a road ID for a long time. Great giveaway :)

Jen said...

Great giveaway!!!. Sign me up!

Tricia said...

I just started following! Great blog, thanks!

RunToTheFinish said...

oh oh me me!!! You know I stalk you friend!

Anonymous said...

I am a huige promoter of Road ID and firmly believe everyone should have at least one!

EricaH said...

I am definitely a follower and would love to win. :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I follow ya darlin!
I need a new roadID, mine says somethings that are very un-true. Like what city I live in and all the phone numbers ... hehe!
I hope Newman is doing ok!

Steel Springs said...

Road IDs are so great! Thanks for hosting the giveaway. I'm a follower!

Claudia said...

i'm a follower and would love one of these

gene said...

already a follower but would love one of these! thanks!!!

RW said...

i'm a follower and could definitely use one of these when out on my solo long runs...

Marathonman101108 said...

Wow, that's an easy way to win! Great giveaway.

Unknown said...

i am a follower and a huge fan of Road Id. Don't ever me in the drawing - I already have one - but these things are great. if you're a runner and do not win I would urge you to get one - they're cheap and literally can save your life. ...I have a friend who was id'd by her ipod but not every nurse will go the extra mile to id someone. GET A ROAD ID!

Marlene said...

I have a Road ID Giveaway coming up this week too. :)

Please count me in... I need a new one of my own. Love the new model!

Erin said...

I thought I was following you but it turns out I wasn't! Took care of that just now. I have a Road ID but my address on it is outdated. I'd love to win a new one so I can update my address.

Teamarcia said...

I so need one of these! Count me in, I'm already a follower!

Kelly said...

I would love one! Thanks for the giveaway. And thanks road id!

Dee said...

I'm training fro my first 5K and would love the Road ID:)

Dee~

Unknown said...

I WOULD love and adore an ID bracelet! I'm a follower already too!

Billie said...

And here I thought I was already a follower; I guess i always check yours from my blog :-) I'm really hoping I win this because my hubby would be super happy to know I'm running with some form of ID!

j said...

doing my first half in 2 weeks and would love one. and i'm a follower!

Libby said...

I would love one of these- I keep forgetting about them until someone blogs about them lol. I am a follower :) Thanks for the giveaway!

Susan - Nurse on the Run said...

Ohhh I definitely need a Road ID so I don't end up on Law and Order!!

Michelle said...

I've been looking into getting one of these! I definitely want the shoe id. Awesome giveaway!

(I'm a follower)

Jeanette said...

Don't run much, but I love a good giveaway! Maybe it will inspire me to run more than 10 minutes. :)

Anonymous said...

This would go great with my new forerunner 305 :)

I'm a follower, I don't comment much, but you always inspire me!

saundra said...

I soooo need one of these. If I don't win, I guess I'll have to break down and buy one. I'm a follower!

Michelle said...

Me, me, me!

Love that you were wearing it around the house. Sounds like something I would do! Pink is a great color!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I've been procrastinating in getting one, this is the perfect opportunity!

ShutUpandRun said...

OH yeah, I've been wanting one of these for a long time so if I am found on the side of the road they'll know who to call. Great giveaway. I'm a follower.

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm a follower and i want one :)

brian said...

could use a road id & i'm a follower!

Liz said...

I'm a follower....and I've been dying to get one of these bad boys! Of course, it would be awesome to win one, but if I don't, online I go to place an order!

Katie A. said...

I'm already a follower! Yay!

Unknown said...

Count me in!

Natalie said...

thanks for the great giveaway! i'm a follower already via google reader!

Megan said...

I now follow you. :)

I love road ID. I have one and have given some as gifts.

Megan said...

I now follow you. :)

I love road ID. I have one and have given some as gifts.

Lara said...

What a fabulous give-away. My husband has told me for years I need to wear this, and I still don't do it. :-( Pick me, pick me!

Jenna Z said...

Awesome, thanks for the chance to win!

Running Through Life said...

I am a follower. Hook me up!

Felice Devine said...

Great giveaway! I'm a follower!

nrmrvrk said...

Sure, I'll throw my name in the hat.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

I am a Follower, have a Pink ID but would love to win this for one of my buddies.

Allie said...

I'm a follower! So glad I have another great blog to read.

Julia said...

Great giveaway!
I am now a follower :)

Elizabeth Bond said...

I follow you! Every single post.
And I love these Road ID's...my sister got one for Christmas and I'm horribly jealous!

Beckie said...

I'm following! thanks for the giveaway

Anonymous said...

Would love to have one of these. I run alone, and have planned on buying one for the longest time. Pick me, number generator!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the opportunity to get a Road ID, it is a great product...
Love your blog!!

Iron Mike said...

Mine is starting to wear away, wouldn't mind a replacement.

Certainly provides peace of mind for the loved ones.

Mel said...

Already a follower. Excited about this giveaway!

Aron said...

ohhhh i SO want one of these!!! i subscribe already :)

Mary said...

Just became a follower. This product is a great idea. I have been thinking about this issue lately so this is a great opportunity to win one.

Jenn said...

Thought I already was a follower but I guess not! I am now!! Pick me pick me!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

No need to include me since I have a pink one and love it too!!!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Ohhhhh pick me! I just got a "chewing out" from hubbs about my fall on the ice covered trails while running alone (I almost always run alone, duh hubbs). He told me know I could have frozen to death if I had hit my head since no one would have looked for me for hours. I told him he shouldn't put such negativity out there. But I guess I should at least have some ID on me.

I am am faithful follower...baaa I am a sheep.

Katy said...

Count me in!

Katie said...

I would love one of these! Thanks for the giveaway

Norma said...

I SO should have one of these & I don't... :)

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway!! And even better that you aren't requesting 10 different posts! Thank you! ;)

runningforapurpose said...

I am a new follower :)

X-Country2 said...

Road ID is such a fantatic idea.

Cori said...

I think this is a great concept! Thanks for the giveaway.

Becca said...

HI I am a follower...this looks like a great giveaway..I would love to win! :)

April said...

I am a new follower!
I would love to have one of these!

BTW, I LOVE the tattoo on your foot!

Megan L. Killian said...

Yay for RoadID giveaways!!

RunningLaur said...

I've been meaning to get a road ID for the longest time now. Great giveaway!

Caitlin said...

I'm a follower and I'd love to be entered for the Road ID. Thanks for the giveaway!

Sarah said...

Just became a new follower and would love to win! :) I'm so impressed by your running progression. Gives me hope as a new runner!

Beth said...

Just became a follower...but have been reading (lurking) for a while. :-) Oh, I would *love* one of these!!!

Anonymous said...

I just started following your blog! Amazing story. I am slowly getting into running, it was something I never was able to break the pain barrier for and therefore never really made it that far. I am excited to say that I have FINALLY made some progress. I plan on signing up for a few road races this year- something I never thought I would say/ do. I would love to win one of these :) thanks for keeping me inspired!