When your own mom tells you that you're no fun. My mom suggested getting together for dinner tomorrow night with me and Andy but I told her I couldn't go out because I was running on Saturday morning. She said I was 32 years old and no fun....which is pretty much the case lately. I would love to go out tonight actually after this horrific week of work, but I'll be running for the second time today at 8pm. This is the last night practice run for RTB. We have a meeting next week to tie up loose ends, and then we leave town the following week. I'm really getting excited!
As for running, mileage has been good this week but my back has been a little sore. I'll be taking tomorrow off, which is my last day off from any sort of activity until the marathon...Unless my body decides to tell me otherwise. Saturday I'm running 13 miles, which will bring me to my total goal of 37 miles this week. After last weeks 18, 13 should be a breeze.
No comments:
Post a Comment