Thursday, August 7, 2008

Not so fun

In order to prepare for RTB, I ran twice today. Not so fun. I ran 6 miles this morning and really struggled. I can usually go a lot further in the morning, but today I just didn't have it. On top of it, I'm not feeling great and I think that had something to do with it. But I managed to run another 4 miles when I got home from work. I'm really not conditioned to run in the evening at all, but I kept a 8.5 minutes/mile pace through a hilly neighborhood which I was happy with. A hill workout probably wasn't the best choice for my second run, but it was a good workout. Best part of all this...I'm taking tomorrow off from running and I get to sleep in...till 6:15am! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Why weren't you feeling well? Are you sick? Cold? Flu? Fever? Itchy? Body aches?