Friday, August 15, 2008

Running in the Dark

The RTB team met up last night for a practice run in the dark wearing our "gear." People were looking at us like we were crazy! I'm really glad we did this because running in the dark is a lot different than running during the day! I'm a little sore today and I think it's from being tense while I ran. The whole time you're looking at the ground right in front of you staring at the little circle of white light produced by your headlamp. It forces you to change your stride and take little steps because you only have a second to react to a hole, etc.

The team seems like a lot of fun and there are a few first timers this year. So I'm not the only one that doesn't have a clue as to what's going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't you attach lights to other "things" so you can see better?