Saturday, August 9, 2008
Feel Good!
I just got back from my run with the running club. I'm so happy I found them because there is no way I could have done 12 miles without company. It's so nice when you have people to talk and laugh with along the way. While it was a long run and I was feeling it, when it was all said and done, I finished really strong and know I could have kept going. This was my longest run since the half marathon in Dec. 2007 and looking at my time from today, I know I can beat my half time of 1:51:20. With my casual pace today I could have matched that easily, so hopefully I won't be too beat up for PDR and I'll be able to get a PR. Well, now it's nap time...I earned it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's a PR?
Post a Comment