Not much new is going on. Today is an off day of running so I spent my time at the gym this morning lifting, taking it easy on my legs. My knees have been feeling a little stiff since my long run on Saturday. Tomorrow I'm running twice again, for a total of at least 10 miles. My second run will be with my RTB team at 8:15pm. We're meeting up and wearing our gear for a run in the dark!! Although I'm not a fan of running after work, it will be fun to get together and run at night. If I get 10 miles in tomorrow and then a long run of 14 miles on Saturday, I will hit my target of 34 miles this week.
Oh, and to answer Andy's question...a "PR" is a personal record. Also referred to as "personal best."
No comments:
Post a Comment