With the race only a little over 2 months away, it's starting to feel so unbelievably real. We've started to do a little bit of planning and I've started a folder with all the important information I've been gathering. I also had some signs made up at http://www.signsonthecheap.com/. If you want some cheap signs (meaning reasonably priced), I highly recommend this site. You can use templates that are already created or make up your own sign, which is what I did. Here are the three I made for race day, they turned out great! They are 18x24" and plastic.
(one of the last things my Grandmother said to me while talking about my "big race." Daisies were her favorite flower)
(this has been my little mantra over the past few months)
You can also make up banners or magnets on their sister site. I'm thinking my family might need car magnets after the race that say, "my sister is an Iro..." (can't jinx myself).
11 weeks to go!!!
5 comments:
Love them all!!! Eeek, it's getting so close!!!
You sound really well prepared. You're going to do great! I love the Nanny sign.
I love your signs. They all are true. Its totally cool. Good luck with the race.
Perth Wedding Videography
oh maybe I can be there with a crazy ass sign if we haven't moved!
Hang in there, girl. You are on the home stretch. I'm sure you'll bounce right out of this rough patch and dominate your upcoming training. LOVE the signs!
Post a Comment